Thursday, September 23, 2010

I GOT THIS

In trying to feed mon petit bebe, today, we ended up quite the mess.  Baby, it seems, is bound and determined to do this all by herself .  4 month age restrictions not considered. Apparently. 

It got me thinking about how time flies and before you know it, poof, she will be feeding me pablum whilst I sit propped in an adult sized version of a bumbo seat.  Ahhh, to come full circle...can't wait.

I'd like to leave you with some tasty recipe on that sour note; alas, I'm fresh out of ideas and baby has, sweetly, drifted off to sleep following her bath so I think I'll follow suit and bathe the cereal out of my hair.  Happy Thursday, y'all!

1 comment:

GardenOfDaisies said...

OH she is such a smart little girl, trying to hold her own spoon already! What an adorable child! But you are so right.. if she is asleep, better pamper yourself ... have a nice soak in the tub to relax... she'll be up again in just a few more hours. :-) Enjoy every minute of that precious baby!