Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One day...in the near future...just around the bend...

I'm hoping that one day soon, the blog fairies will grace me with their presence and inspire me to write something again but, for now, I'm doomed with blah brain.  I blame school.  And the sick baby. And the sick me (over the weekend).  Yes.  Blah brain, it is.  I've read through your blogs for inspiration.  Seen my fellow bloggers cooking up a storm.  Alas, I haven't even been in the mood to cook.  GASP.  Yes.  It's true.  Why, even moments ago I ripped open a bag (a bag y'all!) of frozen beef lomein.  It's just not the same and I'm definitely off of my game.  And it's not that I haven't tried.  Just last night I experimented with Carne al Pastor but, the pork was gristly and greasy, and I burned the rice.  My family pretended to enjoy it.  They really did.  But, it's no use.  I hope the kitchen witch comes back to bless me soon and I hope the blog fairies clear my brain to inspire my writing once again.

No comments: