Thursday, June 16, 2011

Padre Island

Dreaming of a beach day...
Here's a view from our car going over the Harbor Bridge.  That's Doc's Restaurant that you see...good for drinks, but the smaller place to the right is where we always eat.

Here's the view of the beach.  The water looked particularly nice this day, shades of deep green.
Teeny-Tiny watching the people parked next to us setting up their shade tent.  It was all very interesting, but only for a little bit.
There was sand and salty water to muck about in.  Bebe had a wonderful time.
Daddy had a lot of fun with his toy, too,
but mom had the most fun relaxing, enjoying her family, and soaking up the sun.
I just can't wait 'til we do it all over again this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so wanting to go to the coast,Thanks for sharing these lovely photo's, I'm off the check out the pineapple upside down cake.
I'm your newest follower.Come follow back and check out my first giveaway!
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

A Kitchen Witch said...

Thanks, Jo. It was a lovely day. So happy to have you join! Let me know if you ever make it down to TX, I'll share some good travel tips.