Friday, January 13, 2012

School Daze





So it begins, folks.  School is back in session and this go 'round will have me in an actual elementary classroom doing observations and trying my hand at lessons.  I've got a lot to think about.  
From how I'm ever going to do it ...
...to how I'm going to dress.
It has all crossed my mind in the past few days.
Bebe and I have had a lovely break together.  I'll miss our lazy days.

Graphic of winning poster  - “Lazy day? Come anyway.”
“Lazy day?  Come anyway.”
Rhyme by Franchesca Bongcaron, Elk Grove Elementary School
Artwork by Joshua Kim,
 Carroll Elementary School

This student's artwork speaks to me.  Actually, it scolds me. ; )  I know, I know, "Go to school!"
I know I'll relish this weekend, these last peaceful moments before the whirlwind of information overload.  I hope you have a lovely time, too.
Happy Friday.