Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Pioneer Woman's Asian Noodle Salad

Look at those colors!
Here's a healthy salad by The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond.  My first time to make an Asian Noodle Salad, and boy is it tasty!  If you make it, you may want to scale back on the ingredients because it makes a huge amount.

I'd cut everything by half and am guessing it'd still be enough to please a crowd.  I used salted almonds since I forgot the cashew nuts, but that's the only alteration I made.  The almonds still gave that crunch factor I was wanting so I'm glad I added them.

This salad eats like a meal and is a great option for a meatless night.  I'll be perusing Mrs. Drummond's page for more great flavors and will share thoughts.

Happy Saturday,

KW

P.S.  Here's a fun pic of Bebe and Dabby doing some handy work ; )

No comments: