Thursday, September 2, 2010

BREAKING NEWS (and a recipe for "The Big Easy"

Not really but, THIS JUST IN:  There is a funky smell emanating from this area-

Seriously, y'all!  It is faint so I only catch a whiff ever so often (actually, only twice) but, when I do it stinks to high heaven!  Now, I had a craving for "the big easy" (and if you're unfamiliar with "the big easy" this would be a snack of Pickapeppa sauce over a block of cream cheese eaten with Ritz) but, after catching a whiff of whatever odorous beast lurks behind door # 1, I'm thinking not.  Damn you, foul smell, for ruining my fat-ass bad-ass snack!

As a side note I should add:  I did not intend on eating the entire block of cream cheese...just sayin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.