Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Thoughts and Breakfast

Today is the last day of my summer class, but I'm not able to attend because Bebe started running a fever last night.  I've got three chapters to read during my ample time home, but all I can think about is random things.  For instance, I decided two make a fried egg for breakfast ...

and in doing so thought of this-




Welp, my brain is definitely fried, but I'm positive it's due to course overload rather than drugs aforementioned in above PSA.

I've also got my mind on this book that I couldn't resist buying last night.  It's calling out to be read.
image credit
, but I've got to resist since tomorrow is my final exam and it demands my attention.  I think the best course of action is to turn off the computer and TV.  Yep.  That's it.  I'm pulling the plug on all things electric.  Well, maybe not on the lights and AC.  After all, this is South Texas.

Happy Tuesday,

The Kitchen Witch : )

1 comment:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hope you do well! And hope your little one is feeling better very soon.