Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bunco time

It's that time of year, again! I love to host a party and I'm already planning on what to serve. I've been knee deep in recipes since I've been putting together this recipe book so I've got a little bit of idea overload when it comes to putting together a menu. I've got two of my closest friends whose birthday's happen to fall on the same day to celebrate that night, too, so I'm thinking two different flavors of cupcakes to honor the ladies. One is definitely getting red velvet; it's a tradition. The other, well, I'm thinking chocolate on chocolate and I've had this idea to use chocolated flavored milk in a recipe for a while now so I'll let you know how that turns out. In the mean time, if anybody out there has some ideas on what I should serve let me know.

No comments: